Look up for a while but appreciate the dirt you stand in.

Loneliness has taught me a seemingly profound lesson. If you choose to love, stay on the ground. It seems the opposite of magic but the more I learn through observing my surroundings I see magical things. With our head in the clouds we are looking in the wrong places for magic. In the cloud of imagination we find fleeting and fantastic illusions of thought but these are only ethereal. All the while, dirt, storm, wildfire, and tumultuous deluge is experienced. These are the actual elements for passion and life. An imagination is a human quality that can dilute as easily as inspire life.  My observation of and subjection to life construct contradictions and examples that seem to be in opposition, but without contrast the world would be flat and bland. Herein we find the magic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Press a Button get a Beer or How the Military Made me a Killer.

Dear Sun

Relentlessly pursing better